Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Digital Channels - Senior Marketing Executive
Fulltime, Fixed Term 6-months
Maternity Leave Cover Early March 2021 to Early August 2021
Whitireia & WelTec’s vision (Whakakitenga) is:
Learning together. Transforming lives. Te ako ngātahi. Te whakaahua kētanga o te tangata
A little about you
We are looking for digital marketer to join our close-knit team for a six-month contract focused on growing our lead-nurturing capabilities.
Your interest in marketing will have a strong digital bent; with extensive experience with landing-page development, content management systems (CMS), and content journey planning.
You will work collaboratively with our digital agency and have the full support of a junior marketer and our wider team to scope and deliver an integrated solution to better connect with prospective students.
Your professionalism and business communication skills will be on-point as you’ll drive digital engagement with our internal stakeholders and manage our vendor and agency relationships.
You will be flexible in your approach and adaptive in your tactics to reach our target audiences working in tandem with the objectives of the Senior Marketing Executive (Brand) to also deliver a campaign for our mid-year enrolment intake.
The person we are looking for will have a relevant tertiary qualification, ideally 3+ years industry experience, and an interest in applying their digital-marketing expertise in the rewarding tertiary sector.
Key Accountabilities | Ngā takohanga matua
- strong customer service focus and well-developed relationship management capabilities able to connect with people, create context and listen for the right details
- excellent project management skills and comfortable making decisions within the context of W&W’s operating environment
- adaptability and flexibility in a changing and fast-moving environment
- ability to approach situations or problems in a systematic and logical way, seeking and analysing available information, allowing you to exercise sound judgment in a timely and effective manner
- effective at supporting and contributing to the success of teams by building strong working relationships across teams, and helping other individuals and groups meet their goals.
- proactively and effectively communicate with others and use active listening techniques and appropriate oral and written language and skills to help your team achieve its results.
little about us
WelTec and Whitireia change lives. We provide professional, vocational, and foundation education where students learn the real skills, they need to build careers and successful productive lives. What we do is important, and we are proud to be able to say that we do it very well - Whitireia and WelTec are consistently among the highest performing institutes of technology in New Zealand.
Why join us?
Being a team member of a leading New Zealand tertiary education institution, you will be a part of a dynamic marketing team who work closely and are passionate about what they do. We offer competitive remuneration, personal development opportunities and a great working environment.
Interested? Apply now!
How to apply | Me pēhea te tono
Click on Apply Now and complete the on-line application form. Please note it is important that you complete all sections of the on-line application. For other information, please email email@example.com
close 7 February 2021