Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Locations: WelTec and Whitireia, Wellington Region
Are you the type of person that just loves enabling others to do their work well? Do you enjoy supporting leaders to lead in the best way possible and seeing teams achieve effective results? We are seeking a passionate and capable person with the relevant skills and experience to provide operations support to the Teaching Innovation and Research functions of Whitireia and WelTec.
In this role, you will join a dynamic and supportive team within the Teaching and Learning Directorate who get alongside staff and guide them in their teaching innovation and research activities. Your role is essential in that it will enable us to grow in our innovative thinking and just keep things going on a day-to-day basis.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Experience in working within a complex environment and delivering high quality services, preferably in a tertiary education environment
- Proven experience in providing flexible and effective client support, and working with clients in a way they experience as professional, positive, friendly, and responsive
- A high level of competence in use of office computing systems (incl. word-processing, electronic document management, spreadsheet, email, database and document presentation systems)
- Highly effective organisational skills, including strong ability to prioritise, problem-solve, show initiative and plan ahead
- An understanding of financial systems and on how to get systems and processes working in the best way possible
- A passion for working in an environment which wants to make a real and authentic difference in Aotearoa New Zealand
If you enjoy working in a team, supporting others and seeing results occur because of your work in the background then we would like to hear from you.
Click on Apply Now and complete the on-line application form. Please note it is important that you complete all sections of the on-line application. For other information please email email@example.com
Applications Close on Tuesday 8 April 2020
Permanent Part Time
Job no: CZAO011508
Location: Wellington, Lower Hutt, Porirua, Wellington City
Closing Date: 8 April 2020